1) Beaver fur (re-purposed vintage fur)
2) Palm: suede or polished leather
3) Cuffing: coyote fur, fox fur (Message for other fur cuff options: raccoon, beaver/nutria, sleek seal skin band)
4) Lining: Fleece + Solari (foil-like, aka Insul-Bright) insulates the mittens. (upgrades: Fleece+Solari+Thinsulate, 100% thick wool material or full shearling)
Processing time: All mittens are handmade, made-to-order. Please allow up to 3 weeks to ship (this may change during the Christmas holiday season).
Size S-M is for hand measurements that are no greater than 7.5 inches in length or width.
Size L-XL is for hand measurements that are no greater than 10.5 inches in length or width (see L-XL listing for this size)..
Size XXL+ is for hand measurements that are greater than 10.5 inches in length or width (see XXL+ listing for this size)..
The following measurements will be requested upon ordering to create a custom fit for your mittens:
- Hand width/circumference: wrap a measuring tape around your palm and do not include your thumb within the measuring tape
- Hand length: measure from the wrist crease (exactly at the base of your palm) to the tip of the longest finger
Please note that accurate measurements are crucial. Once production begins, you may not alter the size due to the high cost of the materials. Once production begins, the materials are cut to suit the measurements provided and the size cannot be altered. You will be charged for the cost of the cutting a new size if you choose to have the mittens re-made with new measurements. You may be asked to submit a photo of the measurements (measuring tape wrapped around the hand) if the numbers sound disproportionate.
Note: all mittens are sized for ‘comfort fit’ so they are not snug. They are sized to make it easy to slip on and off, hands-free, by swinging them off with some force.